Fall is a time of writing here at Write Central. Join us–either in person at our Center or from your home computer–for one of the following workshops:
- Thursday, October 17, 6-8 p.m.: Centered Writers Group (Free)
- Wednesday, October 23, 6-8 p.m.: Halloween Short Story Write-a-long ($5 for material costs)
- Thursday, November 7, 6-8 p.m.: Centered Writers Group (Free)
- Saturday, November 9, 9 a.m-Noon: Nanowrimo Write-In (Free)
- Saturday, November 23, 9 a.m.-Noon: Nanowrimo Write-In (Free)
- Thursday, December 5, 6-8 p.m.: Journaling and Depression ($5 for material costs)
Remember, you don’t have to live in the Kansas City area to join us. Our attendees can sign in through the free Zoom app and participate just like the rest of the class. Just register, and we can send you the link and information so you can be a part of our group. All courses will be recorded and offered for a small fee 48 hours after each class ends.